Search This Blog

Friday, June 24, 2011

sand tropez crushed candy crackle...who the shrek are you?

last night after my fabulous cvs experience, i painted 1 coat Essie Sand Tropez on my nails, leaving my pinky fingers naked. i applied 2 coats of Who The Shrek Are You? by OPI on my pinkies, waited for them all to dry, and then did 1 coat of China Glaze Crackle Glaze in Crushed Candy over all my nails. i topped the manicure with China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat. i must admit, the Essie Sand Tropez was a little hard for me to work with. it was a little streaky and bald in some spots. i typically always have a little trouble with Essie polishes for some reason, but i can't resist the colors. next time, i'd like to go with a darker nude polish so that i can have a little more contrast between that and the Crushed Candy...any suggestions?

Essie in Sand Tropez, OPI in Who The Shrek Are You?, China Glaze Crackle Glaze in Crushed Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, suggestions etc. are always welcome! if you would like me to check out your blog or would like to send me products to review, i'd be happy to do so, please contact me via email and not through a post!
manicmanicures@gmail.com <3 thank you loves!