Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

color changing leopard, baby!

greetings! today i've got one of my personal favorites, the leopard mani! i used 3 coats Wet n Wild in Gray's Anatomy to opacity. then used Sally Hansen HD polish in shade #16 Laser to make my leopard spots. i used LA Colors Art Deco polish in black to outline the spots. i topped the spots with China Glaze Fast Forward top coat for a glossy finish.
Wet n Wild in Gray's Anatomy, Sally Hansen HD color in Laser, L.A. Colors Art Deco in Black




No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, suggestions etc. are always welcome! if you would like me to check out your blog or would like to send me products to review, i'd be happy to do so, please contact me via email and not through a post!
manicmanicures@gmail.com <3 thank you loves!