Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

comparison: OPI Fiercely Fiona and ChinaGlaze Electric Pineapple

good morning! while i was looking through my vast collection of polishes today, i noticed i have two very similar colors. OPI (Shrek Collection) in Fiercely Fiona and China Glaze (Island Escape Collection) in Electric Pineapple. i decided to do a comparison swatching. i used 2 coats each Fiercely Fiona and Electric Pineapple on every other finger. the shades are very similar, however, Fiercely Fiona is much yellower upon closer examination. Electric Pineapple is very green. my camera had some difficulties...but i tried my best! take a look:

inside lighting


in the sunshine-you can definitely tell the color differences



i decided to add yellow polka dots to help my camera recognize the difference in the colors

the polka dots are OPI in Lemonade Stand By Your Man

bottle of Lemonade Stand By Your Man

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, suggestions etc. are always welcome! if you would like me to check out your blog or would like to send me products to review, i'd be happy to do so, please contact me via email and not through a post!
manicmanicures@gmail.com <3 thank you loves!