Search This Blog

Friday, August 26, 2011

Cult Nails Fall Collection- Hypnotic Week

good afternoon, readers! i consider myself a lucky nail fanatic because i pre-ordered Cult Nails' Fall Hypnotic Collection and it came in a few days ago! i have been a busy blogger with all of the swatching, photographing and writing this week. so i am very excited to share with you Hypnotic Week...a series of posts showcasing this gorgeous fall collection!

today's post is In a Trance...the first polish on the left
In a Trance was easy to apply, i used 2 coats for full coverage on my nails. this is an amazing color. it reminds me of the gemstone Tigers Eye. it is truly a wonderful fall color, with deep saturation, gold metallic shimmer, and a coffee colored brown somewhere in the mix. the formula was smooth and creamy, although not fast drying...to me that is a small price to pay for such fantastic color payoff!





Cult Nails is a Florida based nail polish company (local for me!), polishes retail for $10 on the Cult Nails Website. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, suggestions etc. are always welcome! if you would like me to check out your blog or would like to send me products to review, i'd be happy to do so, please contact me via email and not through a post!
manicmanicures@gmail.com <3 thank you loves!