Search This Blog

Sunday, August 7, 2011

OPI Designer Series (OOOHLALA!) glitz mani

good afternoon, readers (and some browsers)!
i've spent the majority of today reading my Google Blogger for Dummies book and drooling over nail swatches. i also stalked a couple of Sally Beauty Supply's in my area for the China Glaze Metro collex, since i heard a few other bloggers found them already. that is not the case here in south west florida. oh well! so, on to the good stuff. i happen to own a bottle of OPI DS (the original series) in Glamour. i loove this color. its like a purple bluey goodness with ultra subtle holographic in it. i also have this pretty cool Sally Girl (from Sally Beauty Supply) loose glitter that coordinates with the polish. helloo glitter mani! i used 2 thin-ish coats of OPI Designer Series in Glamour, and used China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat to attach the Sally Girl loose glitter in streaks across my nails. this is a picture heavy post (like most of my posts) so please be patient! as always, questions, comments, concerns and opinions are always welcome! xoxo Marina








this is the Sally Girl loose glitter i used for my mani!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, suggestions etc. are always welcome! if you would like me to check out your blog or would like to send me products to review, i'd be happy to do so, please contact me via email and not through a post!
manicmanicures@gmail.com <3 thank you loves!