Search This Blog

Thursday, June 30, 2011

topsies and bottoms...coats and more.

in case you were wondering what my mani staples are...here we go!
so far, this duo is my tried and true favorite for top coat and base coat. i like China Glaze because they are very affordable, 3Free, generally not too smelly, and work well. the Strong Adhesion base coat is excellent. it dries very quickly and smoothes out my smaller ridges without feeling sticky after 60 seconds. Fast Forward top coat is basically awesome, because it is very high shine and adds a lot of depth to my manicures without ever being sticky or thick. it dries to the touch in a timely fashion ( i am very, very impatient), usually no longer than 3 minutes or so.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, suggestions etc. are always welcome! if you would like me to check out your blog or would like to send me products to review, i'd be happy to do so, please contact me via email and not through a post!
manicmanicures@gmail.com <3 thank you loves!