Search This Blog

Thursday, June 30, 2011

add and abstract these polka dots!

its absolutely, one hundred percent acceptable to be instantly jealous of this manicure. i started with one thick coat of Barielle polish in Do Unto Others. this shade is a wonderful, creamy rich Tiffany blue, which i discovered thanks to The PolishAholic. this was my first time working with Barielle nail polishes, and i have to say that while i liked the brush and the bottle size, it was a little difficult to apply. it tended to be a on the streaky side, though the thick soft texture of the polish pretty much makes up for this. after Do Unto Others was dry, i used my new Orly Dotter Duo to make different sized polka dots using Finger Paints in Add and Abstract. i topped my work of art with China Glaze Fast Forward top coat and called it a day! happy manicuring everyone :)
Barielle in Do Unto Others, Finger Paints in Add and Abstract, and my new Orly Dotter Duo pen!

Barielle in Do Unto Others (pre polka dots)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, suggestions etc. are always welcome! if you would like me to check out your blog or would like to send me products to review, i'd be happy to do so, please contact me via email and not through a post!
manicmanicures@gmail.com <3 thank you loves!