Search This Blog

Friday, July 1, 2011

shoot me into 3D Cyberspace!

today, i have a very exciting manicure. just watching my fingers type this article is dazzling. i have a 3D MANIC MANICURE! i started with one thick coat of OPI Shrek Collection in What's With The Cattitude? which is a light baby blue. this polish was hard for me to apply, the formula was thick and did not want to spread around evenly on my nails. i used What's With The Cattitude? as a base for Milani 3D Holographic nail laquer in shade #512, Cyberspace, because when i did a sample of it on my thumb, it was very sheer. Cyberspace is an ultra glittery holographic light blue polish. i applied two coats to my nails and was instantly impressed. this is my very first 3D manicure and certainly not the last. Cyberspace was very easy to apply, with a thinner brush and fast-drying formula. i topped my mani with China Glaze Fast Forward top coat, as always!
1 coat OPI in Where's The Cattitude?
OPI in Where's the Cattitude? and Milani in Cyberspace




the sunlight captures this mani the best

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, suggestions etc. are always welcome! if you would like me to check out your blog or would like to send me products to review, i'd be happy to do so, please contact me via email and not through a post!
manicmanicures@gmail.com <3 thank you loves!