Search This Blog

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Yodel Me on My Cell

good evening everyone! today i decided to use one of my new Ulta sale finds! i got the OPI Swiss collection IRRE-SWISS-ABLE mini set for $5.99 last week and today i broke into it and used Yodel Me On My Cell, an icy turquoise. even though the bottles are miniature, the application was surprisingly easy, the formula did not streak or clump. i used 2 coats for an opaque look, and then on my ring fingers i used a coat of Sally Hansen Crackle in #03 Fractured foil to spice things up a bit! (it is a holiday weekend, after all)
SWISS by OPI in Yodel Me on My Cell and Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat in Fractured Foil



No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, suggestions etc. are always welcome! if you would like me to check out your blog or would like to send me products to review, i'd be happy to do so, please contact me via email and not through a post!
manicmanicures@gmail.com <3 thank you loves!