Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

in the beginning

i like to think that all starts are small, including this one. that being said, i'll explain a little about me and why i started this blog! i've always had a sweet spot for nail polishes, (i'll accredit that to my aunt for taking me to get manicures at age six) colors and designs, and anything girly/'fluffy'. i got inspired to start this blog when i googled 'nail polish' and started clicking through the results. now i'm determined to sample, review, and photograph my adventures with nail polish (not always polished).

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, suggestions etc. are always welcome! if you would like me to check out your blog or would like to send me products to review, i'd be happy to do so, please contact me via email and not through a post!
manicmanicures@gmail.com <3 thank you loves!