Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

i'll take a crack at it

for my first polish-post i'll document the nail polish that caught my eye and started a bit of an obsession. Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat, specifically, shade #03, Fractured Foil. i acquired this shade after reading a magazine ad for it...(someone finally copied OPI Shatter)and seeing that the Sally Hansen variety came in a variety of colors. i finally hunted it down at my local CVS store for about $6.49. first i used 2 coats (opaque)OPI Feelin’ Hot-Hot-Hot! on my fingers. i love the effect, but the texture of the Crackle Overcoat was sandpaper-y. i also tried the Fractured Foil on my pedicure, with 3 coats (opaque) OPI’s D.C. Cherry Blossom. D.C. Cherry Blossom is much brighter underneath the Crackle, so i liked it on my toes much more than my fingers.
3 coats (opaque) OPI’s D.C. Cherry Blossom, with one coat Sally Hansen Fractured Foil Crackle Overcoat

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, suggestions etc. are always welcome! if you would like me to check out your blog or would like to send me products to review, i'd be happy to do so, please contact me via email and not through a post!
manicmanicures@gmail.com <3 thank you loves!