Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

you're cracking me up!

here is my latest, greatest, and most-favorite-ist, manicure. 2 coats (opaque) in Play Fair from Nicole by OPI, one coat Streamers (#539) by Essie...i had to wait a day to add the next coat on because i liked Streamers so much...and one coat China Glaze Crackle Glaze in Broken Hearted.



Nicole by OPI in Play Fair, Essie Streamers, and China Glaze Broken Hearted

2 coats Play Fair, 1 coat Streamers


2 coats Play Fair



2 coats Play Fair, 1 coat Streamers, 1 coat Broken Hearted







No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, suggestions etc. are always welcome! if you would like me to check out your blog or would like to send me products to review, i'd be happy to do so, please contact me via email and not through a post!
manicmanicures@gmail.com <3 thank you loves!