Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

leopard's Coat Azure



good morning! today i have my second leopard print for you, this time as a pedi. i absolutely love this color combination...so i might have to stick with it for a week. first i used 2 coats (opaque) Essie in Coat Azure, a wonderful, moody, creamy blue. then i used my recently hauled Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in Gold to make leopard spots all over my toes. i used my L.A. Colors nail art pen in Black to outline the gold, and topped it with China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat. i adore the depth of the Coat Azure, it makes this look work for summertime.
Leopard Spots! Pedi with Essie Coat Azure, Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in Gold, and L.A. Colors in black

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, suggestions etc. are always welcome! if you would like me to check out your blog or would like to send me products to review, i'd be happy to do so, please contact me via email and not through a post!
manicmanicures@gmail.com <3 thank you loves!