Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Ulta-mate deals!

typically my museum store, Ulta happened to have some really good sales this week. OPI's Shrek collection was 2/$10 and Essie polishes were buy 2 get one free. Whilst pondering the aisles of nail polish (i tend to get weak kneed when i see that much varnish at one time), i discovered this little gem: an Orly Dotter Duo. i cannot wait to use this! it has opened up a whole new world of possibilities...and for a mere $7. from the OPI Shrek collection i scooped up Rumple's Wiggin' and Fiercely Fiona. these were the only two colors that the Ulta closest to me had in stock that i didn't already have in my collection...or i would've gotten a few more! i'm not sure which of these items i'm going to use first as i'm very excited about them all!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, suggestions etc. are always welcome! if you would like me to check out your blog or would like to send me products to review, i'd be happy to do so, please contact me via email and not through a post!
manicmanicures@gmail.com <3 thank you loves!