Search This Blog

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Art You Wondering? glitter mani

good afternoon! happy friday! this manicure reminds me of when i had Mylar acrylic nails. the glitter is so deep and so shiny. i love it! i used 2 ultra-thick coats of Finger Paints Art You Wondering? layered over Finger Paints Guggen I'm Lime (from yesterday) to get an almost opaque intensely glittery manicure. in the future, i will use Art You Wondering as a layering polish. the glitter was so thin it was fairly annoying to paint on...the formula was uneven.





No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, suggestions etc. are always welcome! if you would like me to check out your blog or would like to send me products to review, i'd be happy to do so, please contact me via email and not through a post!
manicmanicures@gmail.com <3 thank you loves!