Search This Blog

Friday, July 8, 2011

my kind of Peridot

so, i'm probably not going to get my manicured hands on Chanel's wonderful new shade of polish, Peridot, since it just might bankrupt me...$25 for a bottle of polish...eee! with that knowledge, i painted my own version of Peridot, which actually more closely resembles the gemstone. i used Finger Paints in Guggen I'm Lime, 3 thin coats for full opacity. i love the shimmer in this polish; it reflects light very well. overall, this was an easy formula to work with. it applied smoothly, the polish had a thin consistency and it dried very quickly.

Finger Paints in Guggen I'm Lime


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, suggestions etc. are always welcome! if you would like me to check out your blog or would like to send me products to review, i'd be happy to do so, please contact me via email and not through a post!
manicmanicures@gmail.com <3 thank you loves!