Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

intensely Enigmatic

today's mani is inspired by the new Cult Nails limited edition Unicorn Puke...i did buy Unicorn Puke when it was on pre-sale last week (thank goodness because it sold out only an hour after i reserved my bottle)...i was so excited about it that it inspired me to use my current favorite Cult Nails polish...Enigmatic. i used 2 thin coats of Enigmatic and then decided i needed to spice it up a bit. so i then applied 1 thin coat of Mystery by OPI Designer Series. Mystery is one of the original Designer Series polishes so it can be a bit hard to find. (but well worth the hunt )





No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, suggestions etc. are always welcome! if you would like me to check out your blog or would like to send me products to review, i'd be happy to do so, please contact me via email and not through a post!
manicmanicures@gmail.com <3 thank you loves!