Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

stash shots!

good morning! over the weekend i worked on organizing my growing nail polish collection. i had been harboring them in an oversized shoe box...but they were starting to pour out. my boyfriend helped me pick out a few rubbermaid drawer units, and now i've got an organized collection! i thought i'd take a few pictures to share!




this is the whole sha-bang! my nail tools and base and top coats are in the box next to the drawers.
top shelf- my OPI's, NOPI's and Color Club Sets!
lower shelf- Essie's, Sally Hansen, Zoya's, Cult Nails, Barielle's etc.


that's my stash- hope you like it! what do you keep your polishes in!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, suggestions etc. are always welcome! if you would like me to check out your blog or would like to send me products to review, i'd be happy to do so, please contact me via email and not through a post!
manicmanicures@gmail.com <3 thank you loves!