Search This Blog

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Nicole By OPI Orna-ment for Eachother

Good afternoon! today i slept in and then went out for breakfast and kind of lazily wandered around enjoying the gorgeous weather. then went home and changed for the beach. my boyfriend and i went for a long walk and drank up the sunshine! anyways, i did a Christmas manicure! my first one this year! Nicole By OPI in Orna-Ment for each other...a dark primary red glitter with sparse gold glitter. i have to say that the formula was a little less than perfect. it took 3 coats to get opaque and was very difficult to spread evenly.





No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, suggestions etc. are always welcome! if you would like me to check out your blog or would like to send me products to review, i'd be happy to do so, please contact me via email and not through a post!
manicmanicures@gmail.com <3 thank you loves!