Search This Blog

Saturday, November 26, 2011

black Friday haul!

okay, okay. i know you're probably sick of seeing black friday hauls by now...but this is the haul that ended my No-Buy November, so i feel compelled to post.
i worked with my mom on Black Friday from 9PM on Thanksgiving to 5AM Black Friday! I had a blast. On my way home i thought i'd stop at Ulta and see what kind of deals they had. i was in a line of about 50 people total waiting for Ulta to open at 6! I got a new OPI DS polish, Mystery; and an Ulta Exclusive OPI Mini Set! Also in the haul...(from CVS) 2 New Sally Hansen Gem Crush polishes and (from Walgreens) 3 new Wet N Wild Color Icon polishes!!
Hope you had a great holiday, and stuffed your faces! XO





No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, suggestions etc. are always welcome! if you would like me to check out your blog or would like to send me products to review, i'd be happy to do so, please contact me via email and not through a post!
manicmanicures@gmail.com <3 thank you loves!