Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

OPI DS Desire...yeah you want it!

happy tuesday! hopefully i will be baking delicious pies this evening if all goes according to plan. what are your Thanksgiving plans? my boyfriend and i will be going to my parents house for a Thanksgiving breakfast and then later in the afternoon we are going to my aunt's house for traditional Thanksgiving dinner. I'm baking the pies for my aunt's and I'm also baking a brie en croute (puff pastry enveloping a baked brie wheel with candied walnuts...mmmm) for my parents. What are your Thanksgiving plans?
TO THE NAIL POLISH!

I'm fairly certain that this is the manicure i'll be wearing for Thanksgiving. It is perfectly brown/green/gold with the right amount of HOLOGRAPHIC! it's OPI Designer Series in Desire. I found this particular bottle whilst dusty hunting at a nearby salon. The owners of that salon just don't know what kind of treasures they're harboring.








No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, suggestions etc. are always welcome! if you would like me to check out your blog or would like to send me products to review, i'd be happy to do so, please contact me via email and not through a post!
manicmanicures@gmail.com <3 thank you loves!