Search This Blog

Monday, November 21, 2011

pre-thanksgiving!

good evening! i don't remember if i posted about my "No-Buy November" yet....so here we go! the first 24 days of November have been my no-buy days for Starbucks and for nail polish. i only have a few more days to go and i think i'm going to make it! success!
today was one of my first days off that i've had to myself in several months. i slept in until 11 (that's about 4-5 hours later than i usually sleep), then went to work (but just for an hour and a half!) and then met one of my best friend who i haven't seen in months! we decided we were both long overdue for professional pedicures....and i feel a bit guilty about getting one...but i do work 60-80 hours a week on my feet...(so maybe i deserve it?!) my feet feel amazing now! i am refreshed, renewed, and ready for a Thanksgiving feast on Thursday.
so i won't post a picture of my feet (ew)...but i will say that i got OPI's Merry Midnight painted on them! s
....and because i've been so inconsistent with posting, i promise to post tomorrow, and i'll even give you a hint! holo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, suggestions etc. are always welcome! if you would like me to check out your blog or would like to send me products to review, i'd be happy to do so, please contact me via email and not through a post!
manicmanicures@gmail.com <3 thank you loves!