Search This Blog

Thursday, December 15, 2011

CVS Beauty Sale-Haul

Good morning! I visited the CVS Beauty Clearance event and .... got a few polishes...ahem.. got 21 new polishes! I plan on giving quite a few as gifts for Christmas however. I had them out on the table after I got home from shopping and my boyfriend didn't even notice that they were all new (that's when you know you have a problem). The amazing part about the clearance was that everything was 75% off, and I used $5.00 in Extra Bucks and a $4.00 off coupon CVS sent me on my transaction. I spent $18 for 21 polishes! I think I got a pretty amazing deal. Here's pictures...and I will try to get swatching just as soon as I can! Any requests? Please let me know.





No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, suggestions etc. are always welcome! if you would like me to check out your blog or would like to send me products to review, i'd be happy to do so, please contact me via email and not through a post!
manicmanicures@gmail.com <3 thank you loves!