Search This Blog

Friday, December 16, 2011

Bloom Social Beauty Store

Good morning, Lovelies! This morning I will show you my order from Bloom.com. Bloom is a social beauty site that I discovered through another blog when they had a Living Social deal for a gift voucher. I love that I can read other reviews and ratings and see other women's beauty cabinets (their favorite products) before making a purchase. My order came in a gorgeous black box with pink tissue and a hand written thank-you. I'm such a sucker for good customer service. It really made me feel like they appreciated my order.
 I used my gift voucher to purchase nail polish (of course) that I normally wouldn't buy because of the cost. I decided to try 3 different brands. I got Pop Beauty's nail glam in Aquatic Glitz; I was drawn to this color because of it's light bluish green color and holographic glitter bomb-ness! Megan Miller Collection polish in Latte...the perfect nude and quite possibly the prettiest bottle of nail polish my eyes have ever seen. I also got a Priti Polish in Voodoo Pelargonium, a deep wine berry red. I also decided to try a new nail polish remover, so I purchased Babor Nail Color Remover in the 100ml bottle.



No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, suggestions etc. are always welcome! if you would like me to check out your blog or would like to send me products to review, i'd be happy to do so, please contact me via email and not through a post!
manicmanicures@gmail.com <3 thank you loves!