Search This Blog

Saturday, December 17, 2011

My first Christmas Mani!

Good morning! Today I have my first Christmas manicure! I have to say that I am left handed, therefore I was only able to do pretty nail art on my right hand. I avoided my left hand all together and painted it the pretty sparkley red color. For the red, I used 2 coats of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri polish in Whirlwind White. This polish was amazingly easy to apply and was fully opaque in 2 even coats. It dried very quickly (just as the name says it does) and I got this polish for for $1.37 from CVS on clearance...I'm in love! Then I used 1 thin coat of Nicole by OPI in Orna-Ment for Eachother. When that was dry I applied two more thin coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Red Carpet. Red Carpet was easy to apply, particularly for a glitter. I had no issues. For the Christmas tree, I used my Orly nail dotter with Revlon Emerald City and Ulta salon formula polish in Brownette for the ornament at the top. I used Sally Hansen  Red Carpet for my candy cane and dotted it on carefully with my Orly dotter tool...I love that thing!




No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, suggestions etc. are always welcome! if you would like me to check out your blog or would like to send me products to review, i'd be happy to do so, please contact me via email and not through a post!
manicmanicures@gmail.com <3 thank you loves!