Search This Blog

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Blogging Hiatus (I'm baaaaack!)

Hello hello! Thank you to my followers who have stayed with me during my long hiatus! I am back from a long break, and not just from blogging. I took a total break from nail polish and haven't purchased a bottle of nail polish in over six months. I am currently obsessed with all things beauty and will no longer limit my blog to just nail polishes...(uh-oh!)
with that said, i am here to tell you about my newest venture! I finally overcame my shyness and extreme anxiety and put myself on YOUTUBE! That's right, YouTube! I posted my first video just this afternoon. I did a Haul Video on some amazing deals that I got over Black Friday.

Please check me out on YouTube and be nice! Thank you for your support.

YouTube Haul Video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, suggestions etc. are always welcome! if you would like me to check out your blog or would like to send me products to review, i'd be happy to do so, please contact me via email and not through a post!
manicmanicures@gmail.com <3 thank you loves!